Monday, February 15, 2010

Oi!

I have been so neglect at doing this blog thing. I'm going to try to do better. It's been four months since I've been on and so much has happened. I'll share some of the highlights.

I finally got a camcorder on Black Friday (now I need to find the missing software to figure out how to use it). In December my parents surprized me with a visit from them the week of my birthday.

In January we purchased a 2007 Kia Rondo that my loving Aunt S. found for us. (Thank you Aunt S!) A had tubes put in her ears. She did very well, she cried and cried for the longest time right after the surgery. I took her from the nurse and she was so mad and hurt so bad. The nurse gave her tylenol and told us to give her motrin as soon as we got home. She fell asleep on the way home, but woke up and cried some more until her Aunt S. was able to rock her to sleep. That night you would have never known she'd had surgery that morning.

So far this month has been pretty quite. It's snowed twice, but it's gone already. A didn't get to play in this last snow, which was the best, because she was sick. My dh N, gave me a frog for Valentine's Day and I made dinner for him and his parents, brother, and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment