Sunday, August 2, 2009

N and Pinto Beans

The other day my husband, N, decided to make some pinto beans to go with our dinner. This is all good and fine because A and I both like pintos. After dinner I put away the food and I saw we had a lot of pintos left. I get down the biggest container to put the beans in and fill it up. Then I get down another container the same size and fill it up. Then I get another container a tab bit smaller and fill it up. So here I am with 3 containers of pintos. I call N in to see the container and ask why we have so many left over. "Well," he says, "when I opened the first bag it didn't look like much so I opened another." He had fixed 2 pounds of pintos for a family of 3. Suffice it to say I'm tired of pintos now.

2 comments:

  1. LOL N's awesome! I'm sure you are quite tired of them though now. That's a funny story. Bless his heart for thinking it wasn't much with the first bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a thing N would do isn't it!

    ReplyDelete